Thursday 3 September 2015

Happy Anniversary mom and dad

Thursday 3 September 2015
Every year I have watched my parents go through life together. They have stuck together through thick and thin. That kind of love teaches you something about life, but it also shows you the depth of the human heart is endless. I admire parents for everything that they do for one another and everything that they have done for me as their daughter.

I am blessed to be the daughter of two people who love one another so much. They have worked on their relationship for many years and shown me what it means to always be there for someone you love.


My parents are role models for me. Their love is unconditional and enduring. Despite any challenges, they have always shown me that they can overcome anything together. That kind of love is more than the strength of a person, but the strength in a bond that is beautiful and kind


For every anniversary my parents have shared, they have shared much more laughter. So today we may celebrate another year, but their love is stronger than today. It’s stronger than a lifetime.


Happy Anniversary.

( September 3rd)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tambah link blog, insyaAllah saya singgah :D

Amira's Blog © All Rights Reserved. 2010-2020